We are fortunate to live in a state where health insurance often covers part of the cost of acupuncture treatment and in some cases a portion of the initial exam. Please be aware that health insurance benefits often change annually. It is your responsibility to know your benefits and we encourage you to contact your insurance company for information and to review all Explanation of Benefits carefully for your out-of-pocket costs.
You are financially responsible at the time service for each of the following: meeting annual deductibles or your co-pay or your co-insurance. We will verify your insurance benefits prior to your first visit and in most instances, will submit insurance bills for you.
If you do not see your insurance company listed here please contact our office. We are happy to help!
I am in network with the following health insurance organizations:
- Please note: I am no longer acceptiing new patients with Premera Medicare Advantage.
- First Choice Health Network – anything billed through this network (ex. Multicare and some Kaiser plans such as Access PPO and Foundations Health Plan of Washington Options)
- Regence Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical
- United Health Care
Out-of-network health insurance organizations:
- Cigna or any plans billed through ASH.
- Kaiser Core and POS (HMO plans)
Other types of insurance accepted:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – a claim must be filed with your auto insurance company for injuries sustained and you must have an attorney.
- L&I injuries for low back pain – a medical referral is required.